Saturday, December 1, 2007

New life

Craig and I moved to Syracuse (west of Layton) and moved from one basement apartment to the next. We just can't see ourselves living in a normal apartment complex right now. We've been extremely blessed to first live in the basement of a wonderful landlord named Heather Archuleta. Our first place was in Sugarhouse about 19th S and 19th E. Craig lived there 3 months before we were married and then I moved in. But after a year of Craig living there and my 9 months there, we decided it was time to move cuz the walls to that place seemed to shrink! So we moved into a bigger, better lit basement in Syracuse of the coolest landlords, Matt and Jaime Merrill. They have three super cute kids and the CUTEST dog (he's a lab - my favorite!!).
About 5 weeks ago, I took a job offer to work for Big-D Construction, and started work about 3 weeks ago. Instead of being a receptionist and answers hundreds of calls a day, I'm a project assistant for a great project managment team. I decided to leave Perry Olsen Drywall due to many reasons, but mostly because I get better benefits, make more money and have all the room in the world to grow in the company. Since starting there I have really enjoyed my job and love the many, many people I work with! Everyone is SOOO nice!

1 comment:

ashley said...

i hope you are liking big d. have you met debbie hiller yet? tell her you know ashley gibbs and i say hi if you ever run into her! i hope it's going well there :)