Monday, April 7, 2008

Mexican Riviera Cruise 03/28 - 04/05

Here are our pictures and quick explanations of our trip for our One Year Anniversary Cruise... Hope you enjoy!!!

*Bay Club Hotel in San Diego*
We got upgraded to a suite the night we showed up!! Lucky us!!

...the view from our balcony...

...Bay Club Hotel's Restaurant view...

*The Oosterdam ship:
Holland America Cruise Lines*

...Practice Emergency Drill......Formal Night......I actually enjoyed playing giant chess...Pool Party...Towel Creatures......Leaving the Port in San Diego heading for new destinations, such as...


*Cabo San Lucas, Mexico*

"Lovers Beach" Aren't we the cutest little snorkeling couple?

How many times in your life can you say you've held a jaguar/leopard?



*Mazatlan, Mexico*


*Puerto Vallarta, Mexico*

...I got some cute sea shell earrings...

...Some crazy guy doing backflips, blindfolded into the waterfall...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That's flippin awesome! Thanks for sharing. You kids are neat!

Kodison said...

Ok... so a joint cruise you say?
Game On.

Shawn and Brittany said...

I am glad that someone is enjoying the nice weather! I wish it was that warm here.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get to hold the jaguar??? My boyfriend and I are going on a Mexican Riviera cruise later this year and I'd love to do that!!

Megs said...

these pictures make me even more excited to go on a cruise!!! I REALLY hope everything works out and we can go with you guys!

McKenna Dutcher said...

ANGIE!!! I didnt know that you had a blog?!?! It looks like you guys a freaking blast! Miss you! We need to play soon!!! :-)

Jaymie said...

Angie! this is Jaymie.. Lindsays friend... i saw you on her blog so i totally just added you as one of the 'blogs i read' :) yaay.. now we can be blog friends!

Unknown said...

Even i just came back from my 7 night cruise to the Mexican Rivera. It was the best time i had of my life, we had a balcony view from our room and it was so nice to leave the door open all night and feel the warm breeze and listen to the waves crash on the boat. It was so peaceful.
mexico cruise